- Is your school full? Is there a space available?
- How much is your tuition?
- Does my child’s nationality make him or her eligible for your school?
- Can I assume that my child will be accepted if he or she meets the nationality requirements?
- What documents will we be asked to show for admission to your school?
- Do I need to translate my documents if they are not in English?
- When can my child apply to your school?
- How long will it take to complete the admissions process so that my child can begin school?
- What are the application fees and when do I pay?
- When do I get answers after completing the admissions process?
- If my child was denied admission, can we apply again?
- Does my child need to already speak English to attend your school?
- Does my child need to be toilet-trained to attend your school?
- I have more than one child. Will they all be accepted together?
- I have a question that is not answered here. Who do I contact?
We do have a limit to the number of students in each class, and the number of classes at each age level. At times, there may not be space available at a certain campus or in a certain age level. Please contact he Admissions Office to find out what space is available currently: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The full tuition sheet is available to download on the right side of the page. It also includes information about other fees, such as lunch, busing, and others.
For the school year 2023/2024 general tuition, incl. capital fund fee is 199,800RMB for students aged 5-17, 116,775RMB for students aged 2-4.
Nationality is only one part of the admissions process. All students have to go through an entrance test and/or interview with their age group's Director of Instruction. The Director of Admissions and Director of Instruction will determine if admission will be offered to your child, depending on previous school records, entrance exam performance, student maturity and attitude. We reserve the right to decline admissions for reasons of performance or behavior.
Please prepare the following documents:
- Student Passport and Visa Page
- Parents/Guardians passport (1 copy for each child) and visa page (if applicable)
- 1 passport-sized photograph of the student
- 1 passport-sized photograph of each parent/guardian
- School records (grade reports/transcripts) from the previous 2 years (with English translation if necessary)
- Signed Record Release Form that permits us to contact former teachers for references
- Student's immunization records
A non-refundable registration fee for each child, for the school year 2023/24 the fee is 2025 RMB, This fee is due at the time of the Admissions appointment, payable in cash or via bank transfer. WeChat or Alipay are currently not accepted, Fapiao will be issued by the Accounting Department.
Tuition is invoiced after your child begins school. A non-refundable deposit of 16,800 RMB is due within 10 working days of an acceptance offer to secure the space.
Younger children do not need to be English speakers when beginning at our school (they will be speaking English very quickly after joining us thanks to our Intensive English program!). Students applying to the secondary school must show a certain level of English proficiency. Students who are joining us at age 12 or 13 will need to be ready to reach the secondary English proficiency level before starting secondary (high) school.
The preschool requires that all children are no longer wearing diapers and can use the toilet. Support is given so that children can become independent in the bathroom. Details on our toilet independence policy will be available in the interview – please be sure to understand what support we give to our youngest learners when you have the interview!